Friday, March 19, 2010

'Feature-istic Friday' #1 !!!

Welcome to the ‘Featuristic Friday! This is the first post for this event, and I’m  very excited to show you some projects I like best around the Blogland…I’m doing this so our fellow bloggers can share some inspiration. If you think any of your creations – new or old, deserves to be here, then please e-mail me the link to that craft. I will feature it the next friday if I like it! Good way to get more clicks onto your crafts, too, especially the older ones which are now somewhere invisible in the archives. Send me some links, ladies!

Here are this week’s favorite picks:

Shannon from Posh Pieces made this delightful and unique Paper Flowers Wreath. I LOVE this!



Kalleen from At Second Street came up with this fun Mod Podged Hand Trees!  Such a great way to involve kids in something crafty!

IMG_4090


If you haven’t ever been to LollyChops ever, then you really have missed a lot of crafty fun and humor..Lolly is fabulous (and so is teal ;)) Check out these amazing Tissue Paper and Paper Flowers.. While you are there, check out her other amazing crafts as well, and take a lemonade along. You will thank me for this, I know!

6a00e553eafb0688330120a8e22dd4970b-250wi 6a00e553eafb06883301310f48f2e5970c-250wi


I love flowers and anything flowery! Check out this wonderful Fabric Flower Necklace whipped up by Vanessa at Craft Envy. Yes, there’s a tutorial!

DSCF0001


Julie from No Money Mama made these Sweet Little Birdies..Hoping I’ll be able to make them,too!

birdclose8


Julie from Growing Your Grass Greener made this fabulous Springtime Ribbon Wreath. So very unique!
020

There, you have your dose of inspiration! Now start searching for your craft stash and whip up something new yourself! Do remember to send me your links for the next Feature-istic Friday!
Those whom I've featured here can grab my button on the right sidebar! You totally deserve it!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you so much! I am honored.

The House Creative said...

Hi Sonia,
you are so sweet featuring my wreath. Thank you, and I am so glad that you love it. :-)

LollyChops said...

Thanks so so so so much for the lovely feature Sonia! I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

HUGS!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Great ideas! Thanks for posting.

Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

what a fun site you have! i love these ideas!

Post a Comment

Make my day..post a comment for whatever you read, it will really be appreciated. Thanks for sparing some of your valuable time and stopping by!!